What we do
Review of Accounts
Payment & Filing of GST, TDS & Profession Tax
Registration of Services
Liaise with Auditors
Follow-up for Vendors & Customers
Outsource your Accounting, Compliances & Business Analytics for as low as Rs. 5,999* per month
Accounting i.e Book-keeping is the most vital function. Keeping your accounts up-to-date with accuracy is the most challenging task for the business owner. It helps the management to identify current business position, take required actions based on intelligent Business Analytics & MIS Report.
It is important for a business:
- To keep Accounting books up-to-date
- To keep a track on debtors & creditors outstanding and ensure follow-ups
- To keep a track of vendor payouts to maintain a good track record in the market
- To pay direct & indirect taxes regularly & file returns on time
- To follow a SOP (standard operating procedure) to avoid deviations
- To keep a track of business via Business Intelligence Reporting (MIS)
- To follow monthly book closure & avoid back dated entries
- To maintain proper documentation & filing for ease of accessibility & tracking
- To ensure the business is audit ready
The biggest challenge for any business owner is to maintain accuracy of entries made in the system. Generally if the books are updated regularly due to even a single incorrect entry made in the system the accounting takes retrospective effects resulting in error in accounting, wrong payments of taxes, incorrect MIS reporting. The business owner, due to lack of knowledge & time, may not be able to review the accounts & rectify the entries.
The said problem can be resolved if the management appoints a reviewer in place who will timely monitor the accounts & resolve discrepancies in a timely manner. The function of the reviewer is to review your books of accounts timely, timely pay & file returns, provide the business owner with MIS reporting along with consulting.
infinzi believes in prevention of errors in first stage itself. The accountants hired by infinzi carry minimum of 2-3 years of experience in accounting & are fundamentally strong in their accounting knowledge. The reviewer is either a CA (chartered accountant) with 2-3 post qualification experience or BCom / MCom / MBA with 5-6 years of experience.
Outsourcing your Accounting functions to infinzi will help you in multiple ways:
- Dedicated resource for timely book-keeping
- Timely review of accounts, statutory compliances & MIS reporting
- Dedicated CRM (Client Relationship Manager)
- Cost effective Model – Pay as per Use / Growth Model